Lead your K–12 students through the instructional cycle while meeting national standards.
GRADE & GMADE offer accurate, in-depth, and easy-to-use evaluation that will:
- Save time through whole-group administration.
- Lead directly to instruction and intervention with on-site scoring that provides assessment results immediately.
- Track student growth from PreK to Adult with two parallel forms and Growth Scale Values (GSVs).
- Communicate assessment data in a variety of meaningful ways with four group reports and four individual student reports.
- Move through the assessment cycle easily and quickly to show progress using related products that provide focused instruction.
Meets federal requirements of Reading First and No Child Left Behind by diagnostically assessing essential elements of reading.
Meets the NCTM's Principles & Standards for School Mathematics and new Curriculum Focal Points by diagnostically assessing core skills in the following three areas: Concepts & Communication, Operations & Computation, Process & Application.